| 0 comments ]

it's been two weeks that i have never put my hands on this site because i was so sicked and was not able to move my right knee dew to acute rheumatism that it swelled 3x the regular size of my left knee... the doctors who attended me was so shocked that at my ages (36) will suffer from this enigma....

for two weeks i've suffered the excruciating pain that a normal person will can bear... but because GOD is my shield... i am ready to face all the consequence of all my wrong doings in life....

all of my medical examination turned out to be normal, even the extracted fluid in my right knee turns normal as well....

sometimes life here on earth is full of enigma.... that even the most advance science cannot answer the simple question of life... an enigma that only faith can comprehend such puzzle....

I thank GOD for giving me another chance in life.....

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails